Quality of Life stuff 8.2018

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Something I noticed about the beam weapons in the new weapons update: For some reason, the new beams have a 5-second burst and 5-second cooldown, making them essentially continuous fire. The old beams were 1-second burst for 5 hits, then a 5-second cooldown. Perhaps scaling back to the original firing schema would help with the OP problem?

Reaction score
    Something I noticed about the beam weapons in the new weapons update: For some reason, the new beams have a 5-second burst and 5-second cooldown, making them essentially continuous fire. The old beams were 1-second burst for 5 hits, then a 5-second cooldown. Perhaps scaling back to the original firing schema would help with the OP problem?
    I like the longer duration, but I would like the cooldown to be slightly more, so that only b/c can really do continuous fire.

Gasboy

BLRP
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Purchased!
    8x modules in a double waffle is the way to go... for the glare just make sure you're looking through a transparent block, crystal or glass, and the bloom goes away, (you may need an air gap between the camera and the crystal.)
    Just one layer crystal block works. Kind of sad though because the glare contains most of the colour. So my nice red death lasers look like kinda reddish white death lasers.