Quad Detect

Reaction score
    I really want a good way to detect station with these little orange bastards on board, i know they are in the game still, because i have recently encountered in this most recent version. v0.203.133. Please Y'all need a Quad Detector!!

DrTarDIS

Eldrich Timelord
    Reaction score
    Last time I checked, They showed up in the nav menu

Reaction score
    Do they? I'll have to check that again, i might a setting off somewhere, will they show up if its a spawner?

Reaction score
    NOPE!!! No GO!!! Here look!!!

starmade-screenshot-0010.png
    And that's the planet BTW, i called it spider cuz i spawn them here to keep them contained when i hunt them, but i want to hunt them on their naturally occuring stations, but i've only found one in a collection of 88 Star systems nearby this planet, hence why i want a mod that can detect their presence from long range while in flight. Otherwise there is no detection.

Reaction score
    Or maybe if someone know's how i might lua script myself a detector through luamade, but i am a complete noob at lua programming so yeah, i'd need the complete idiots guide ya know, lol

DrTarDIS

Eldrich Timelord
    Reaction score
    NOPE!!! No GO!!! Here look!!!

View attachment 61393
    And that's the planet BTW, i called it spider cuz i spawn them here to keep them contained when i hunt them, but i want to hunt them on their naturally occuring stations, but i've only found one in a collection of 88 Star systems nearby this planet, hence why i want a mod that can detect their presence from long range while in flight. Otherwise there is no detection.
    Navigation filters?

Reaction score
    Ah , Yes but would only have found it under Astronauts ATM not Space Creatures, i wonder why not...