QSS- Dragon Fleet

What should be the next ship be in this series?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    The QSS-Dragon Fleet is well under production. With five out of a tentative ten ships already created the entire fleet will soon arrive. Each ship follows a similar theme yet has a unique function. So far there is a tough fighter ship, a high tech salvage ship, an extremely fast jump ship, medium sized cruiser and a frigate armed with Torpedoes.

The QSS-Dragons Fang
    starmade-screenshot-0049.png
    The QSS-Dragon Wing
    starmade-screenshot-0024.png

The QSS-Dragon Scale
    starmade-screenshot-0005.jpg
    The QSS-Dragons Claw
    starmade-screenshot-0034.png
    The QSS-Dragons Breath
    starmade-screenshot 1.png

All schematics are located bellow for your convenience. Comments, concerns and criticisms are all welcome!

I am currently looking for a partner to help in my builds. Let me know if you are interested in teaming up! Post an example of some of your work as well.

-JGQuad

Attachments

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I really like the dragons breath! Great work, cant wait to see more like it.

edit: and for your poll, I vote a fighter so that you have something to put in a carrier

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    I like your style, very retro. Like playing a space video game from the late nineties.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1432516258,1432516179][/DOUBLEPOST]I wouldn't mind helping out on your next build here's some of my work

starmade-screenshot-0009.png <-- that ship is unfinished, just thought you should know

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I really like the dragons breath! Great work, cant wait to see more like it.

edit: and for your poll, I vote a fighter so that you have something to put in a carrier
    Just wondering- Do you not think that the Dragon Fang Fighter should be classified as a fighter? Do you think I should re-make it or make other fighters?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1432531479,1432531344][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I like your style, very retro. Like playing a space video game from the late nineties.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1432516258,1432516179][/DOUBLEPOST]I wouldn't mind helping out on your next build here's some of my work

View attachment 12107<-- that ship is unfinished, just thought you should know
    That is some nice work you are doing themw3hero! I think that a collaboration with you could bring great results. I want to see if anyone else is interested as well. Perhaps we can organize a team of builders and make a new building group!

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    It is quite large for a fighter and doesnt quite hold up to the quality of the Dragons Breath so I would love to see some more designs!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    It is quite large for a fighter and doesnt quite hold up to the quality of the Dragons Breath so I would love to see some more designs!
    Okay awesome! Thank you for the feedback. Ill probably start working on that soon!
    I suppose once rails came out I got a bit obsessed with logic and the rail system. Ill try to focus on the quality of my design more.

Reaction score
    That is some nice work you are doing themw3hero! I think that a collaboration with you could bring great results. I want to see if anyone else is interested as well. Perhaps we can organize a team of builders and make a new building group!
    Sounds like a plan :)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Hey Everyone! According to my poll you guys wanted to see a Frigate sized ship so I took some time and created one. Let me know what you guys think. I'm open to suggestions for change on the Dragon Scale and I would love to know what other types of ships you would like to see!

-JGQuad