.:[PVP][Faction Wars]:. [M4er]. Star-Made Server

Reaction score
    The server is usually up all day and night.

There is at times the server could be down at around 7:00 AM EST until me or another Admin puts the server back up, this is due to me needing sleep. :P

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    cant wait for the next update, better performance = more turrets allowed :D

(this post is totally not a shamefully disguised bump)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I am getting alot of ping on your server :( to bad cause i was having alot of fun

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    What is going on with the server? It seems like it goes down every hour or so and doesn\'t come up for 15-30 minutes. Now it has been down for over an hour.

Reaction score
    Sorry about the downtime, I was away for a day to see family and that left me with no one who has access to the server to reboot it if anything went wrong, I\'ve changed the user limit to 20 for now to test if that would be the problem why the server keeps crashing and I\'ve also added back pirates. I\'m not sure yet if the pirates are going to be staying due to people attacking the shop in 2, 2, 2 which lead to a bunch of trading guild ships flooding sector 2, 2, 2... yet I\'m not sure if it\'s still doing that since I havent been on since I\'ve updated the server. anyways from now server is ONLINE!

Edit: If the server gets more stable, I will increase the limit of turrets per person.

Reaction score
    I\'m glad many of you like or even love the server after all those crashes and downtimes.
    It\'s keeping me motivated to better the server in the futur.

I\'m currently still working on making the server more stable with what we\'ve got but at the same time I\'m working on new blocks.

If you\'re having troubles ingame either post here or contact me or 0Nick0 ingame.

Thank you for playing on [M4er]. Star-Made Server!,

EdgeG

Reaction score
    Server is online and fixed the annoying crashes we used to get, hopefully.

It\'d be great to have new users join us right now to really put this to the test.

Have fun on [M4er]. Star-Made Server!,

EdgeG

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I think the server has been down since late yesterday? It did come on for a brief period of time

but it\'s down right now. It would be nice if someone would give us the lowdown of what is happening right now.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey EdgeG, just wondering how long the server is going to be down for, or even just an estimate amount of time? :)

Reaction score
    Our server provider shutdown therefore lead to us shutting down aswell and right after that happened my computer decided to shit itself, just my luck right?... I have the servers database so that\'s safe but the server will not be up for a pretty long while due to me finally getting a job but that also means we\'ll have a better server which will most likely have a much greater uptime. Thank you for your concern.

Best regards,

EdgeG