Pulsing with Logic - Bench's Video

Reaction score
    I have a question.

In Bench's Pulsing Logic video, he shows how pulsing logic can work.

My question to you, including Bench, is what is that red box with the hazard stripe? I could not find the texture for this neither could I figure out which box he was using in the middle. I already have the rest in place.

I already have figured this out since that one is a delay block. My next question is, how do I make the pulse logic continuous until I turn it off? I have pressed once but never seen the logic continue, repeating until I close it. It doesn't simulate the same way Bench did in his video. Did Schema change the logic within Starmade?

I really am looking forward to fixing this problem regarding the logic. Making it continuous until I turn it off would be a blast!

And yes, I'm almost done with my ambulance ship. It's mostly inspired from Firefly in the Ariel episode.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Most circuits need to be activated more than once before they get to their "steady" state.

A simple pulse generator or clock can be made with a Delay and a Not block. Connect the delay to the Not and the Not to the Delay. Activate the delay a couple of time and it will start alternating. You can use either block to take your pulse from.

Reaction score
    Gristle,

Thanks! Appreciate your response.

My question would be... Can I connect the Delay to one block, and the Not block to another?

Bench

Creative Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    I think you're after this one, it was updated since the dev logic build

Reaction score
    I think you're after this one, it was updated since the dev logic build
    That video doesn't work, Bench. Try again? I've tried searching for it on youtube or typing it manually but the video doesn't show. Please let me know when you post it again.