Pulse Industries

Reaction score
    Introducing Pulse Industries! (PI) we are your go-to company for stealth ship and minor paint conversions! Did those pirates blow off your entire rear thruster unit? Is the bureau giving your capital ships rerouting woes? Are those traders just too goddamn annoying? call us at:
    0118 999 881 999 119 725... ...3

and now, our first creation for the public, nearly done, It's the brand spanking new*...
    *New= rust haphazardly scraped off.

Amber fire!

Previously owned by some D*bag who trolled us by dropping a rusty old amber fate off at our docks with a note saying "Give it a badass red and black paint scheme, cloaking, and radar jamming, and I'll give you twenty million." Now, with it in the shape he wanted, and him not showing up for receival for 200 cycles, we are now allowed to sell it to you guys!

Now, our engineers insisted on some "last minute turret and power upgrades" to make it a feasible battle weapon, so no guarantees on the looks, and no stats will be available for a few more cycles, but we assure you here at PI, it will be battle ready within the week, and ready to download!

I will do recolors and stealth mods of ships you give me, but please know, i reserve the right to refuse any mod/recolor on grounds of the following:
    1. it's too big
    2. it's too complex
    3. it's been done already (I will give you the blueprints of the original though)
    4. I don't have enough time
    5. family/personal reasons