Publicity

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I, for one, have completely forgotten where I first heard about StarMade (probably browsing through moddb) But I was wondering what you guys are planning to do in order to get the game "out there" so to speak. I'd suggest a simple "hey look at this" post over on reddit, I feel like that would help a lot! I'm really liking the direction you are taking the game in and would hate to see its progress stunted by lack of exposure and interest (money)

Reaction score
    They did post on reddit the other day, thats how I found out about the game. But I think you could easily start growing a much bigger fan base much like Minecraft (I compare to this because the lack of a better example) with user made videos, basically free advertising for them. I have a youtube channel and would love to mkae some videos about the game if the devs don't mind.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    If you made videos and spread the word, so feel free to and let us know if you need any marketing materials to include into your videos, perhaps I will create a press kit.

Thanks for playing StarMade!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    what video creation software would one recommend for window, linux, and mac users? preferably free =)

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    I would recoomend http://www.fraps.com/ for windows. its a very lightweight program with a free version (i have bought the licence myself)