Public Server

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Why you always down....
    Pretty sure trying to spawn a 2nd Imperial Super Star Destroyer crashed the server last night (sorry guys) and its still down... If we can't even keep 1 server up just you know wow....
    Also I may bring my servers up.. 128GB DDR2 EEC Ram 10TB HD and 2 quad core opterons (I think 2.4ghz each) Internet is about 14MB or so up which I think should be good enough to host for everyone.

Ill keep you guys posted

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    Greetings, and I hope to see your star destroyer in action soon! More servers are welcome, but only stable ones, of course, lol. We already have tons of \'unstable\' servers for testing how to break the game. We could use one for playing it.

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    Hi,
    sorry about the server. I\'m trying to keep it up as much as possible, but I\'m very busy with other stuff at the moment. I may need a few admins that can handle the US server (and also know howto properly create crash log backups, stacktraces, and heap dumps)
    Also the server is not very high end. it\'s just a dual core with 2GB RAM (1 for starmade). We may need to upgrade that soon, as more people want to play there.

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    Perhaps I may be able to help you with that. If you\'re looking for a high-end server I\'m sure that once TFBundy has his internet back I can relay your need to him and in turn have a good server set up.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Well once my roommate gets home s this week Ill ask him to set it up. We also have a canadian server we pay for (sits in a co-lo) so stupid internet speeds. Not sure if we would be restricted from tossing it on there. But I have full ssh access to it so Ill see if I can toss it on there as well

edit: as my roommate is unemployed atm Im sure he can handle logs n such for you schema hes a linux server admin sure it wouldnt be very hard