PSA: Read this before posting! (Revised!)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    This isnt faction drama, Im pointing out that FD has been baiting flame all this while and for some reason I've been the only one receiving warning points. If you really have an ichy finger for issuing warning points for every single minor offense then be fair about it and issue them to both parties.

Another issue with you and Warsong Furb, you two seem to have a very big problem with identifying the intentions of posts people make, warsong often taking things too seriously while you just see every single dispute as a flame war.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Two furb doesn't have that problem... and is a good mod with good balance. Ugh.. chill, stop being aggressive, and defensive, be smart about what you say as well. Perception man.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Two furb doesn't have that problem... and is a good mod with good balance. Ugh.. chill, stop being aggressive, and defensive, be smart about what you say as well. Perception man.
    yeah? thats cuz you havent had him on your ass, havent had him casually threaten to ban you for posting a war threat, which is exactly what is being debated about in this thread.

*Edited*
    Please try to refrain from causing unnecessary drama on other people's topics. It's not a nice thing to do, if you haven't figured that out yet.
    see this? before it was edited it wrote:
    "If you want I could go ahead and ban you now. It'd be much faster to skip all this tedious 'watching TwoNiner instigate drama on forums' business.
    *Puts tie back on* Please try to refrain from causing unnecessary drama on other people's topics. It's not a nice thing to do, if you haven't figured that out yet."

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    As Christopher Walken would say.. your tone is all wrong.. if he did then you must dial it down.
    Mods on your ass. Well I got a lot of people on my ass about you. Lol . Lighten up, as many in the community have said. I'm in the same boat as you, notice that I'm counted as in the small extreme majority too.. I know I have to watch what I say, and not be to crazy or aggressive. Dude we both have targets on our dam backs.. stop reacting, and responding with drama, and start using reason, logic and use some dam sense...think.. we will talk more on TS about this...

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    *Looks back at old CR Thread from old site*

*Looks at new CR Thread*

*Sees noticeable change in personality for lots of people*

*Is perplexed*

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    see this? before it was edited it wrote:
    "If you want I could go ahead and ban you now. It'd be much faster to skip all this tedious 'watching TwoNiner instigate drama on forums' business.
    *Puts tie back on* Please try to refrain from causing unnecessary drama on other people's topics. It's not a nice thing to do, if you haven't figured that out yet."

You have been warned in the past. Several times... For the same thing. You have received warning points in the past. Several times... For the same thing. When I can literally tell you that if you do not stop you are going to be removed from the community and you still don't stop, I become hard pressed to find a way that you can continue to enjoy everyone's company here.
    I hope that this is the last message I have to type on this subject.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    well the reason I wont stop doing it is solely because I dont see whats wrong in doing it, everything is stated in planr's post and yet even after the other mods are attempting to fix the problem you still decide to dwell on it. Whatever man, you wanna be like that fine I dont want to continue this argument because its obvious neither of us will budge.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    FD soon you will get it as well. Lol it takes time grasshopper.

Pholopalus

あなたは笑う、あなたは失う
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Discussion has run it's course and is no longer about the topic at hand.

Thread locked.

Reactions: Ithirahad
    Status
    Not open for further replies.