Prototype WIP (Want feedback!)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    This is the first large scale ship that i'll have constructed entirely myself. I got the idea for this ship when surfing the web for ideas that were'nt overly contrived and already in abundance (e.g. Star Wars, Star Trek, No offense :P) and wanted to have some type of originality to my ship that I haven't really seen a design similar to yet.

I came across this image and instantly knew a variation of this had to be made.

I definitely didn't want it to be as rounded and obviously tailored the design to be a bit more StarMade friendly. I have done all of this without any editing progams and have painstakingly placed block by block (with symmetry of course, though still many errors and hiccups) and finally feel I have enough content to start posting about it and asking for feedback. The main things I'm looking for are:
    1. Functionality of ship and possible ideas of it's overall purpose and use
    2. Design critique and suggestions on modifications or structural changes (Overall frame will remain the same though :P)
    3. A good name, Because right now it's just called "The Prototype" lolz.

Here is my WIP so far. Enjoy!
    Main Cabin/Deck/Whatever you want to call it of the ship. Much bigger in scale than it looks here.

All the arms placed, these will be hollow under the hull to allow extra space for Powertanks/Shield Generators.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    It looks like it will turn out well.

I think \"The Prototype\" is actually a suitable name, considering the originality of the design.