proper NPCs

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    title says it all, wont write a big thread about it because its clear as water.

i will though say what is wrong with them:
    1. putting them on idle does not make them idle, they still move around in a short range
    2. when following or using go to, the float really really buggy, like they want to go back or something.
    3. you can't take them on board properly, only a admin. using go to you can get near, but each jump will make 1 npc disapear. then later hen you go back to the server they are suddenly all there together with a group of admins that are searching your whole base saying: there is an error coming from your station. and then soon they will delete the glitched out NPCs
    4. when in gravity, they tend to be too heavy and sink into the floor for 50%
    5. the dance animation doesn't work
    6. when they follow you, they should stay at a distance of 1 block instead of ramming you non-stop
    7. when following you, they should really follow you instead of that they walk over the exact same vector a you did.
    8. you should be able to choose what they say, together with options what people can say back. then you can make NPCs nice to have around your base, instead of that they Always say Hi space astronaut! bla bla bla.
    9. their skin should be costumizable, you can select a skin from your skin library thing (where your own skin also located) together with this there should be atleast 10 standard skins to choose from, to make a bigger diffrence between players who don't know how skins work.
    10. something i would really like, but which i not optional. something with which you can change the vector of a NPC with this you can set NPCs to patrol and walk around where you want them. instead of them going either all around your station or having them stuck at 1 spot. the change vector system can be a bit like the C and V system, you just C your astronout and V a block where you want him to go, then the next block you V he will go to that place as second thing. if you V a block he will go to the side you Ved it, once he touches the block (arm leg head any touch) he will move on to the next location if possible.
    that is what i would like to see from the NPCs

btw, is spamming threads still bad if the threads are all reasonable suggestions?