Project: VIRAL

Reaction score
    Coming soon...

To a Parallel Universe near you!

Project: VIRAL.​

"You will become one of us, willingly or otherwise."

(Working on a super secret series of ships. Will post when they are in some working form.)

Current Progress.

Last edited:
    Reactions: nightrune
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    any pics? also what kind of logic issues you having there are a few logic genius's on here that may help. I found Bench's tutorial vids on you tube helpful,good luck with wip.

Reaction score
    This is the Logic problem I'm having, and as soon as i get it settled, I will continue work and have some pictures available for all you soon-to-be assimilated.

Reaction score
    More pictures of my progress.

The Dome moving like that is just a nice detail, cause i enjoy relaxing in a chair looking into space. If i were to bring this into harsh combat, I would consider removing the mechanism in favor of less weak points.

Reaction score
    Construction and Evolution of our organic systems continue in the great pursuit of assimilation.

While our systems may contain weak points, we conjecture that power in numbers will prevail over the unlike chance of a well place shot or two.
    [doublepost=1471597193,1471593758][/doublepost]All will tremble before us and our combat effectiveness.
    Join or be assimilated.

This is less than half the combat effectiveness that will be added. The best part is yet to come.
    With such a swarm, little can be done to defend. (That is, if my computer can handle the load. xD)