Project Unknown

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I am working on a weird Project that i have no name for yet, BUT It'll be nice i hope
    starmade-screenshot-0000.png starmade-screenshot-0001.png
    This is only the door view so far, All of the other area is unwedged atm And will be wedged at the end when i finish the inside, Also this is a 100 blocks long X 100 blocks tall X 100 blocks wide Meaning it is Quite big so far

Reaction score
    timtee said:
    100 X 100 X 100, Meaning it is Quite big so far
    For you perhaps. I've seen a completed Spheroid that was 250 X 250 X 250, and I'm personally grinding away at a 301 X 118 X 173 Starship, though I will concede that a Spheroid is normally the bigger entity, with regards only to box-dim.

And I both hope you complete it, and wish you the best of good luck with it, because that rail-door is Bitchin'!

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    For you perhaps. I've seen a completed Spheroid that was 250 X 250 X 250, and I'm personally grinding away at a 301 X 118 X 173 Starship, though I will concede that a Spheroid is normally the bigger entity, with regards only to box-dim.

And I both hope you complete it, and wish you the best of good luck with it, because that rail-door is Bitchin'!
    XD Ty, Its a chomp chomp door if you make it go automatic (I'll get to making a squisher that never stops squishing after one press of a button)