Project PeaceKeeper (From FARSCAPE!)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello all! For my first official large build I would like to model one of my personal favorite ships of all time! The Peacekeeper Command Carrier from the TV show FARSCAPE! And I would like to show you all my progress from start to finish! So feel free if your new to the game or building to ask for advice on anything i may be doing, Or if you see stuff i can do better please feel free to give ME advice! Would all be helpful!

This ^ is the model i will be basing my building and details after! so you can hopefully see the resemblance between the two :)!

I am starting with the front with all the paneling which is a serious pain due to the curvature on both the x y and z axis. But i think its turning out rather well so far!

Feel free to check in on occasion for updates this is my primary project right now and a lot of time will be dedicated to it!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Looks like you\'re off to a good start.

How long do you think the finished product is going to be?

Reaction score
    Oh, wow. That\'s going to be awesome and already looks good. Always loved that show.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ive finally made some progress! The front took longer than i wanted due to some issues with symmetry....... and trying to make curves on both x y and z axis :P But its finally done and i like it!

Ill begin working on more of the body ASAP!

Also for those wondering about the predicted deminesions

At its longest it will be 500+ meters. The farthest parts of the circle will probably stretch 200-300 meters or some and the highest to lowest point will be 150-200m.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I spent most of the recent time doing some solid clicking in order to expand the main part of the hull... to be honest my finger kinda hurts :P

My previously estimated measurements were WAY off... By 500+ i meant 1000+ Right now it sits at 450. And currently has over 150K blocks! This thing is way bigger than i planned but no way in hell am i restarting to resize it! haha!

Im gonna begin some of the mid hull spinal details so itll hopefully look a lot less dull next update!

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Where are the Prowlers and Mauraders???

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Will be adding them in the hangars later! Not sure how many ill fit.. but considering the size of the Carrier ... hopefully quite a few!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Been working on the mid hull... Going a lot more painfully than i expected haha. Gotta figure out some of the rounding dimensions.

Fun fact though, this is being built to scale of a real one. Which is estimated at 1 metra... in farscape... which is equivilent to 1 kilometer!

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Nice job man. Cant wait to see the finished product here.

Reaction score
    A Command Carrier!

That\'s a serious ship you\'re taking on. I hope you\'re not affiliated with those peace keeper punks though!

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Their only bad because their court system and education sustem sucks. Well that and they regularly get insane leaders who like chasing humans across the galaxy :/

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I finally got around to working on the backside, and engines ! Trying to decide on how to implement some details, cause sadly the ship is slightly dull but ill find a way around that.

Also does anyone know where the heck the hangars are , ive been rewatching episodes and searching the internet but cannot find the hangar locations!

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    from the design id say just put them below on the bottom

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    ive been working on a couple very important aspects of the ships! The rails and the Frag Cannons that roll around on them!

The rails since are kinda fat... make great room for storage!

Of course by storage i mean room to place a few million power and shield cells :D

Rail from the top view

I actually messed up the first time on the rails and had to redo them. Instead of putting the circles through the carrier i split them in half and placed them on both sides. Which made it look like a retarded oval :( But its good now!

Now for the Frag Cannon(Turret)

I had a lot of fun making the turrets! they are so cool! containing 3 cannons each that all do 1K dps the only difference between these and the real deal are the small power cells int he bottom right(the box with the k on it)

Side view!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Update..... Well you see my server has been having issues and keeps crashing. It may be a while before any further updates.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hoep your server gets fixed. Once you\'re done here you\'d best get working on Moira.... Or her son, since that\'s the one with weapons

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Wouldn\'t the hanger be on the top? It looks like the bumby bit in the middle would be hangar doors.