[ Project ] GreyFox - A massive capital ship!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    UNDER-CONSTRUCTION!

Specifications: (Might change)

Blocks: ~1 150 000 blocks

Mass: 79674.1

Power storage: 201 934 168.9

Power supply: 3826764.2 e/sec

Shields: ~800 000 blocks / 4078473 / 67030 s/sec / Recovery: 5.0

Thrust: 69888,9

Lenght: 500m Height: 113m Widht: 117m

Turrets: ~50+

Hangar: Yes (x2)

Credits:

Big turret: I am not the creator of it.

Ship design: http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=3063a2fbab701bdae667491853c63aa8

The original 3D Model was taken on sketchup. Sketchup is a free opensource database of 3D Models. (So no restriction)

Reaction score
    The two interested parties involved in the dispute on this thread resolved their issues, any further arguements here are unwarranted and unwanted.

Im sorry about the complimentary comments getting wiped as well, but hopefully this leaves a clear space for new POSSITIVE input.

If you feel the need to discuss the issue that was being argued, feel free to post your own thread on it, dont post here clogging up Soudreg\'s ship post.

ImperialDonut

Overlord of the North Pole
    Reaction score
    This is a Binvoxed 3d model put up by Soudreg, he\'s done nothing wrong and it has all been cleared up, now please just tell him how gorgeous this ship looks and get on with it guys.

Sorry Soudreg, but this thread didn\'t deserve this whole mess so I wiped it, just be clear about the origins in future posts to avoid any more \'complications\' like this. Regardless of who was \'right\' and who wasn\'t.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

That said, this is a gorgeous model, especially the engines. :P

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Yes! I\'d love to see the interiors of this soon. Any big cargo bays inside?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Keep up the good work Soudreg. Get in touch with me the next time you are on and I\'ll see about replacing the one that got taken last night, and even dock it for you.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Yes! I\'d love to see the

Yes! I\'d love to see the interiors of this soon. Any big cargo bays inside?

I... think I might love you.

But in all seriousness, now that we all know everything we should have known about this ship from the start, I can obviously suggest the builder strip out the Binvoxed turrets, and try to replicate them in game. Obviously the side turrets should be repurposed, since it looks like they are an integral part of the ship. Either that or just table the whole thing until docking orientation gets revamped.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I keep working on! Will probably be finished soon in ~4 months (Need to fill-up holes, make docks inside hangars, make the interior). Keep wait, you will not be dissapointed ;-) PS: I try to dock them on my station but i need to make a small rush because the ship-core are at the center.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    You should really try to clean up the mess that binvox/smedit made when it imported (the innacurate details, wedges, corners and stuff like that). Oh and add some color too :D