Project DS9

Reaction score
    Some people are already putting up posts showing their versions of DS9, and in one case just a 3D model they want to convert.

This project has already converted a model and managed to turn it into a space station with the help of Smedit to keep the work hours down. Building it by hand takes a lot of people and a lot of blocks. This will require a lot of people to help clean up some artifacts from the conversion and to fit it with a few interior rooms. Video update below.

http://youtu.be/HXkU8RXGVFs

Reaction score
    i believe Jzimmerman4 has already completed this station, maybe you should take a look at his for some ideas

Reaction score
    I\'ve seen it. It doesn\'t look to be the same scale as mine however (it looks close though). I\'ll look at it in detail when its sector export is available and in the meantime I\'ll be hunting down screenshots from the series to get an idea of what colors to use in what places. Thinking brown is better than grey for the station in this case. That and because the new server/client update broke Smedit, I can\'t convert the hull en-masse to another color in it anymore, I\'d have to do that by hand (really, Schema? Can\'t view stations or shops in Smedit anymore?).