Project Destiny

Reaction score
    Hello everyone :)

In this thread you will find my project Destiny. My goal is to recreat the ship and all her details as close as I can. I just started collecting documents and schimatics, and will first off make blueprints in paint where one block in-game is reprecented by one pixel. This way I hope to be able to make it as close to the real thing as I can.

It might take me a long time to do this, but I am dedicated to it and Im looking forward to getting started.

For now, thank you for your time, and see you around :)

Reaction score
    Sounds good, can\'t wait to see it! i\'d scale the picture to the size available (Here: http://sgtng.wikia.com/wiki/Z/ANC-004) as it has a lot of really good data for ya!

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I hope this has both - interior and functionality.

With such big ships, you don\'t have to care about the dimensions of power if you want a lot regeneration (a lot more than millions)

Somebody mentioned that turrets use ship-power to fire and own power for shields, but I don\'t know if it is true - I don\'t used turrets very often and if, I make a 3D power strip in the middle...

For thrusters: beyond certain thrust, it is more efficient to just have many in one grid instead of making separate lines. Somewhere at/above 3 million thrust.

Do you make internal docked ships and power-drain beams for extra energy? I figured out that 121x7x7 can give you about a million power. You can also get a million storage from this if you fill all gaps - it should be able to store some seconds of power if you increase the dimensions to 121x9x9.

Reaction score
    seatreader: Thank you for that link.

NeonSturm: When it comes to interior, read bellow. The ship will be big, and I havent found enough schimatics for the interior to fill it all up, so yes there will be loads of space for everything to be large (reactors, guns etc...)

I have spent a few hours plowing google for everything Destiny I could find, and feel that I have enough to get started now. I will recreate all the rooms that I have found schimatics for, and I will come up with my own design for all rooms/corridors in between based on what can be seen in the TV series.

When Im done with tomorrows studies, I will start creating my blueprints in paint. They will be posted here when I have something to show you. Untill then, have a nice one :)