Project - Amapatina (Dome garden update)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello
    This titan will never finish. But i hope people enjoy the small rooms i create and maybe can give some inspiration. This is mostly a heavy RP ship and i try making things realistic as possible.

Im building the ships different sections first and later on the hull and shape will come. Got a general idea and a thin skeleton of the ship form but mostly its just guidelines to have a sense how much room i have.

Lates update:

After 1 year of slack, something new is finished:

The rooms im going to create:

Staff:

I like the fottball field ^^. Just created 1 room type so far but will make others that will fill in the space. The idea here is that each row have sections that can hold rooms from minimum 5m wide and max 9m deep. hight is 7 up to 18ish (cant remember)
    Bar
    Museum
    Cafeteria
    Smaller shops
    Smaller park
    View room​
    Living quarters - Elite
    All above but * fancier * *​
    Meeting rooms
    Medical bay
    Operation tables
    Beds
    Psychology exam room
    X ray machine
    Pharmacy​
    Gym facility

Ship basic:
    Here is my core idea for the ship:
    Starmade Core idea
    Machine room
    Sewer system

Storage / cargo space

Janitor room
    Bio farming (maybe not)
    Science lab
    Escape pods

Under the floor is 1 main pipe and 1 smaller and some waste which will go all over the ship.

Military:
    Armory
    Vehicle
    Ship
    Weapon research​
    Hangar
    Docking bay
    Repair station
    Cargo transport​
    Smaller turrets

Other suggestions are welcome

Biggest inspirations comes from Alien movies and trying to create that robust ship structure with pipes and things all over the place. (can be seen at corridor picture) a little exception for the core where, well, things happen.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    a little update with the living quarters (for the basic crew). only 1 room type so far that contains 3 beds, 3 chairs, a table and some storage place.
    Most say i really like the Slab options. Opens up to be more creative in detals.

Also working on a trainstation for the ship since it will be atleast 1km long and its a pain to walk that far, but end of the weekend so might take sometime.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Made the train station. Might redesign the seats of the train, they became somewhat high for a person. I need to think about the size when building a bit more. The buttons will be removed also from the train later on and the train will be built on a 4x rail system to speed it up. (or maybe leave it and hope they increase the speed later on)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Update: Elevator and "A tank"
    "hmm i need to build an elevator, should just take a few hours"
    Spend to much time on this and not very happy, first time i made a elevator. Got double doors and call function with indicators (which could be done more smooth) on which floor the elevator is on. Right now there is 5 floors but might change later on. Might even redo the elevator later on since its a logic mess behind it. At least im a software tester so its bug free!!!

Reaction score
    Your elevator made me wish I had more space to work with to get something that elaborate. Mine is painfully simple and plain compared to that.

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius
    I just saw your youtube video! That is the best elevator & doors I have seen!! Mind if I steal the idea? :D

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I just saw your youtube video! That is the best elevator & doors I have seen!! Mind if I steal the idea? :D

What he said! Small world by the way. I saw your youtube video of the core a while ago and even commented on it. I had no idea that was your video o_O

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Your elevator made me wish I had more space to work with to get something that elaborate. Mine is painfully simple and plain compared to that.
    Hehe thanks. That´s why i building from the inside out. I have unlimited space for every room/part.

Thanks, and I dont mind. I think its a very basic design so nothing special about it. The only tricky part (which could been done better here also) is to fit the surroundings to allow it to open.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello folks, New update, the ships water refinery room done, done done. or well missing the door but thats it.
    Can also see a little of the sewers in the video.
    With that out of the way i might start with the science lab. Need to figure out how to make code locked doors.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Small update!
    A sneak peak on the ship factory im working on, no i have not given up with this project only a bit side tracked with holidays and dota 2 addiction.
    What you can see in the video is the middle part of the assault drone being assembled, got a hologram / plan of it spinning but more of that later. Will add robotic arms to weld the parts before going to next step etc etc. Done 3 parts so far and they all can rotate. Going to tweak the logic later on and fix the room.
    After watching it myself i realize the arm is to thick and will probably change it for 2x 1/4 slab with middle tube. we see.
    Happy new year.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    i love the work you do there very cool railsystem work and such. the drone sadly does not - well the factory neither it does not work in starmade that way ai can't control it and you can't build ships by letting them be put together... which is really sad ! Really love the realism you are adding to the project.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    i love the work you do there very cool railsystem work and such. the drone sadly does not - well the factory neither it does not work in starmade that way ai can't control it and you can't build ships by letting them be put together... which is really sad ! Really love the realism you are adding to the project.
    First off, Thanks :)
    Regarding the Drone, Yes i do know i have a little issue on my hands when it comes to opening mechanics, i have some ideas in head that should work but will put it on ice a bit. This ship will take probably more then 1 year to be done (if ever done) and i hope there will be advances made in the AI technology and maybe logic.

Regarding the factory i could spoil it by saying there are many circles going around. The key word is an other word for the many of between going. ;)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Going slow in the work progress, all wireless logic disappeared and had to rewire a lot. good thing i learned from elevator project and added small notes to myself with monitor block.
    Just the first line of work. There will be 1 more assembly line before the drone is done. Also alot of cosmetic and 4th robot arm to fix.
    Hopefully some inspiration will strike.
    Was fun with the NGF contest and The Brigade
    Was relaxing to make compare to the wiring hell of the robots.

Reactions: Blodge