project 1969

Reaction score
    Let there be light! Now to the real point of the matter, I am starting A true PVP server or at least like how it use to be, but I am going to need help! once I get done with the set up I need builders. I don't want a carbon copy spawn like most servers, and possibly even custom shops and pirate bases. This server will have; increased block drop from pirates, increased spawn rate of pirates, shops with increased restock, higher default credits, but decreased spawn time on asteroid fields, and planets To promote PvP, and possibly removal of home base protection after an allotted time amount! nothing of what I said is set in stone as of right now. Moving on to the builders App.

In-game name:
    Proof of experience(I.e photos):
    Reasons you should be builder:
    Any extra things you want to add:
    Your favorite cake:
    [doublepost=1476111318,1476111028][/doublepost]got a discord server up and running! feel free to hop in and ask questions or just hang out while i work on this! https://discord.gg/xzzJv

Reaction score
    Just an update, Server will be put in the data center in a few days! things looking good so far! 4-core 3.1GHz 16 GB ram 500 GB SSD. They say 10TB bandwidth but we will see on that one. Will probably have to upgrade the ram on her if this server picks up, but not going to get ahead of myself on that. PM me if you want to get involved in the stress testing of it once it is online!

Reaction score
    random funny update, just went to work on more of the file setup for the server tonight, mouse wouldn't work, so I started moving USB ports after smelling a burning plastic type smell i crawled out from under my desk to see my mouse in flames...... capacitor burned up on her... went out in a blaze of glory i guess!

DrTarDIS

Eldrich Timelord
    Reaction score
    0.o How a 5v 500mA device could ever burst into flames is beyond me. Unless it's a wireless mouse, cause batteries.
    Still. I will say: if you change sector size, you should reduce weapons range :)

Reaction score
    took the mouse apart today, looks like a transistor started leaking and some how the fluid caused a short? Idk not buying any more AULA products i like my house not crispy! anyways, server should be up by Tuesday! anyone want in on some stress testing with me?

DrTarDIS

Eldrich Timelord
    Reaction score
    took the mouse apart today, looks like a transistor started leaking and some how the fluid caused a short? Idk not buying any more AULA products i like my house not crispy! anyways, server should be up by Tuesday! anyone want in on some stress testing with me?
    You should e-mail the manufacturer about it. Might get yourself something free in exchange if they can study the failure. :)