Program For Spawning Everything

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    This program at the link below will simply allow you to quickly access the Blocks you want. Its all pretty self explanatory.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yelz231ghfts7nv/ID%20Finder.exe

Reaction score
    How does this work a little bit more of a discription please, is it a gui or command based like toomanyitems on minecraft.

Reaction score
    Has anyone tried it and can confirm it\'s virus free and works?

Reaction score
    Screenshots? More info? How it works? No? Nothing? Not touching it with ten feet of ethernet cable.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Size makes it a little bit suspicious, it could be a 4-mb adware bomb :F Scanning the exe file didn\'t show anything, but I\'ll not be the first one to install it.

Who has a virtual machine running on separate partition to test this potentialy awesome program?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I got an old laptop I could test it on, nothing left on there that I actually need. I will be back with a response in a day.

Reaction score
    Been using this since i found it a couple of day\'s ago.. Work\'s nicely, Haven\'t had any virus problem\'s as of yet, Both virus scanner\'s i have as well a Sandboxed Area\'s that i\'ve been running it in have no had any problem\'s as of yet. Simply put the way to use it, open it up, click the first button and select the block you want, select the player name then select the ammount and it will copy the code for you, all you do is place the code into starmade\'s chat as long as your admin or in single player, and it\'ll give the name you stated, that block you chose and the ammount you requested.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Why don\'t you use the /giveid player id amount? I.e /giveid Archy 366 10000

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Looks a bit like a nei or tmi for starmade. Will test it and post pictures soon as I can. Might even do a video, for extra proof.

Reaction score
    Some comments seem like it is virus free but can anyone confirm for me before I download it?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have used this program, it works fine. Haven\'t checked for anything malicious. Only problem is tabbing out to use it again the window is black and I have to close it and re-open it. That is in full screen game mode, not at home so can\'t test at the minute but it looks fine. Use at own risk still though.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Anubis reports no suspicious activity on loading. You can check the log here: http://anubis.iseclab.org/?action=result&task_id=15c7ae360f8e97e14795ea0ee5882ea01&format=html

Reaction score
    Can anybody that got it working take a screeny of how it looks, and post it here?