Bug Profile doesn't show ratings given or ratings received even though they still exist

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    So, I was going through my profile because I received an alert to my profile. I was curious as top what alert I could have gotten since I hadn't posted in months. The first thing I noticed was that when I went to go check the alert, the alert itself disappeared and profile said I had no alerts. After that I checked out the rest of my profile because there was an update to the website and I went to ratings given and ratings received and I didn't find any in either of the two sections. Now I know I have uploaded resources like my station with the observatory attached and I knew that I received two ratings for that upload. So, I checked out my resource and well the two rating were there. I also check my own ratings and they still exist as well but my profile doesn't recognize that either exist hence this new thread. Now this bug isn't really that bad since it only affects the visibility of ratings on ones profile, however, it is still a bug that should be looked into.