Problems with uploading

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I'm having lots of trouble trying to upload ships, and photos through starmadedock.
    First problem is trying to upload ships that are just less than 4 kb, it says the file is too big for the website to handle.
    The other problem is that everytime I upload an image through the website, it sometimes will finish then say an error has occured: there was a problem uploading the file. Then I'll have to use a link to imgur for people to see my pictures which isn't nice for anyone to do.

Edit, I fixed my problem with photos, now its just the ships that are the problem:)

I'm unsure if it's just my internet or if I need to change the file type, and since this is really my first experience in a forum I'm quite bummed out about it. :(

Last edited:

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Imgur is actually quite nice. In addition to that, are you uploading ships to posts/comments, or to Community Content?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    And I'm uploading ships by the community content thing, I might try again to upload ships sometime to see if the problem was just for that time.

Last edited:

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    Sorry about that! This was a problem on our end, we have resolved the issue and you should be able to upload to CC once again :)

Please message me if you run into any issues with uploading.

Reactions: Jaaskinal