Problem with Structures tab

Can i fix it without scrapping the ship?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .
    Reaction score
    I am having a problem with my structures tab to where if I click on it in any it freezes up for about 2 to 3 minutes. don't know whats causing this because the previous versions of the ship did not and still do not have this problem. On the ship I added a D1000 missile system attached to another one that is attached to an overdrive while the original is still attached to an explosive effect. along with that weapon i also added 6 small Turrets that have a stopping effect with two amc cannon computers. any idea what i need to take off? it is a pain in the ass so if any one can help it would be appreciated

Reaction score
    If you have tens of thousands of either weapons, thrusters, power, or power storage then the structure tab will lag

It's not a problem with your ship.

Reaction score
    If you have tens of thousands of either weapons, thrusters, power, or power storage then the structure tab will lag

It's not a problem with your ship.
    so what your saying is that i have to many turrets?
    because thats pretty much what i added though the missiles now that i think about it might be the problem

Reaction score
    actually ill put the specs of the new weapon systems up

Reaction score
    I'm not saying you have too many and should downsize. I'm saying that, from my experience, the lag is probably caused by having a lot of entities connected to the shipcore. This is really just a limitation of the structure tab and shouldn't have an effect on your ships. I usually just don't use the structure tab whenever possible on larger ships.

Reaction score
    yeah but i need to access it to prevent from having to manually activate ai's on huge ships it is a pain XD