PRIME Industries

Reaction score
    Welcome To PRIME Industries
    PRIME Industries is a faction that goes across many starmade servers and is mainly focused on building ships for harvesting and defending, with over 100 blueprints, we have experience with building effective and efficient ships and stations, if you would like to join us click this link and post an application there
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/PRIME_Industries/discussions/2/133260492055612558/

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    I have to say, it is not often that a group founded through steam gets its way onto starmadedock. I wish you the best of luck, and, should you wish to request our assistance with matters relating to server diplomacy/expansion/colonisation please contact our Head of Exploration Bagatur or send me a message directly.

Welcome to the world of starmade faction politics!

Reaction score
    I have to say, it is not often that a group founded through steam gets its way onto starmadedock. I wish you the best of luck, and, should you wish to request our assistance with matters relating to server diplomacy/expansion/colonisation please contact our Head of Exploration Bagatur or send me a message directly.

Welcome to the world of starmade faction politics!
    Thanks I will be sure to check out your faction sometime, I have a lot to do though so it might be a while