Presenting The Earth Federation Star Fleet

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Our OutPost on the Inner Frontier

The second Fleet on a stop on a native planet member of the Earth Federation

The bottom ship is a Intrepid Class Battle Frigate, crew os 20. The Upper one is a Constitution Class Frigate, Crew of 10. The Intrepid Class can carry 2 fighters and on the internal docking bay, and a shuttle on the external bay.
    A Better pic of the Constitution Class Frigate.

And here a mercenary Frigate of Private Militias of the Inner Frontier

The Inner Frontier is full of heatfull pirates, the Earth Federation Star Fleet Need you!!!
    Server: 108.61.95.29:4242 (Doomsider server) :D

My nick on the game is LtJP

Reaction score
    I find the term \"Pirate\" to be offensive and prefer the term \" Entrepreneurship\" or \"Aggressive Expansion\"
    ,your favorite Purple People

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    You can visit us on our Outpost, where we have a nice brig, ermmm restroom where we can discuss the topic.

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    Greetings from Blitzwing! It\'s great to have another noble and honorable faction to help in testing and developing these uncharted spaces. I look forward to meeting and perhaps working together!

Reaction score
    My captain and i have build a ship and we wish to bring it to your server but we request money to get our ship

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    This looks interesting, Once the My shipyards have finished construction of My new Supercarrier, I might enjoy sering with you.