Power

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    So Me and about 5 other friends are working on a Huge ship. it has Around 6000+ Power blocks on it. Right now it has 7291500 Load and 129495 e/sec... Now when i had Less Power blocks on it, it stacked around 150000 e/sec But the More power blocks i add now the Less the e/sec Becomes. Any ideas How Power stacks? Do i need more hull block Then power blocks or Does power just stop stacking after awhile.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    After hours of trying to Figure this out I finally found out that if you have a large amount of power blocks together around 4322 of them It glitches Out (Or idleast this is the only thing i could come up with Because placing power blocks Else where let the e/sec continue to go up)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Power Modules

• Box Dimension = Power Recharge Speed

• Count of Modules = Max Power
    So 3 lines forming a kind of cross of 10 x 10 x 10, but just 1 line of blocks (which are 28 power blocks, counting 1 block will be common in the 3 lines, so it\'s 28 instead of 30), will produce as much energy / second as a filled up box of 10 x 10 x 10 of 1000 power blocks. Because the box dimention affects the recharge speed. But the filled up box of that size, will have a lot more capacity/max power than the cross of the same size, because there will be many more power blocks in them, so, count of power blocks = max power. Size = energy reload.

Calbiri, as how we spoke on the server ... \"engine\" is not a proper word for this. Power, power blocks/modules, batteries, energy blocks fit, but engines are the thrusters. The engine that pushes the ship, not the \"power engine\" you are thinking of. It\'s just confusing for other people.