Power Reactor Trouble

Reaction score
    So I'm trying to make a ship that's only 107m long but when trying to do the power it went all weird.

I have no power reactor blocks on my ship but my stabilizer automatically sends a power stream to nearby my ships core as if a reactor block is there.

To add to this my recharge rate is stuck at 1900 no matter how many reactors I place down. I've got nothing on my ship that's consuming power there's only the hull but my recharge rate never increases and stabilizers are sending power beams to my ships core, even when I have a reactor placed down it sends it to the core and not to the reactor. Screen Shot 2018-03-02 at 14.02.38.png

alterintel

Reaction score
    • Likeable
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    try unlocking the ship you're working on. that should reset the reactor stream.

Reaction score
    I've tried doing that but it appears to still be here. I hope the whole ship isn't bugged and I need to start it again.

Koloss_Meshuggah

Resident Wall Flower
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Something similar happen to me when I was building a ship docked to a station. Also if you overheat a ship while it's docked it will be come immortal. There's a lot of bugs with the current build.

Edit: Try making a blueprint of the ship and respawning it.