Post your best screenies here!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    So here's the deal. Every week, I will pick the best screenshot out of the weeks submissions to go up on indiedb.com.
    That's it.
    So go and build some cool stuff and take some screenshots of it.
    Our indiedb page is here:
    http://www.indiedb.com/games/star-made
    And here is an example of something interesting I found, that made for a good screenshot:

- Beetlebear

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Those screenshots look great. Is there a way to disable the HUD? It looks like you were able to, Beetle, but I haven't found anything in the forum or help.
    Thanks!

Reaction score
    At first i thought it was connected to the planet then i saw the little angle.
    Nice sword ship.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    lol! it is actually connected to the planet. the camera angle was just squed so its an optical illution

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Great work _Skyclad_ , that screenshot really captures a lot of different atmospheric elements and the camera placement is great ( you can see the green planet through the hole even! ).
    Keep submitting those screenshots and every friday I will pick one for the site.
    - Beetlebear

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thanks Beetlebear!
    Dogsonofawolf ive uploaded the ship and it should now be on the website if were lucky. the nasty cube ship is labeled lilcube. the sword is was actually build on the planet but they are easy and fun to make with the build blocks

Reaction score
    It used to be inside the atmosphere. The docked gun at the mid section caused some crazy rotations and the station ended up moving.

Reaction score
    It's a station. Funny thing is the bug also occured on a planet. Good thing is that was a couple updates ago so hopefully it was fixed. Bad news one of the updates needed a world reset so no more spcae station inside a planet

Reaction score
    Well,its not the biggest thing,its not even meant to be...
    This is something like "Mothership" of miners,with fully desinged and functional interior,inspired by many games like MAss effect 3,AVP 2010,and also dead space and many others
    Please keep on mind that this is really pre pre pre alpha state like,lighting and decorations are not done yet,also have to done the hull,the ship is pretty expensive,but it has RolePlay potential mainly....i just like to build things...
    Im sorry for picture scale...