Post your best screenies here!

Reaction score
    She was meant to be a passenger liner and that is what she is I will be updating my project as it goes on.

Reaction score
    Greetings, Fellow Starmadians (Starmadulans?)

I have long enjoyed the very fine digital product that is Starmade, the arrangement of space-blocks into pleasing space-shapes definately fits right in!

With my current project hitting a visually appealing (but by no means complete) state I felt that I should share upon this thread of splendid pictographs, mine own conquests.

Behold, ye spacefolks, I offer thee; The Siege Dreadnaught \"Akula\"

The internals are yet underway, It\'s yet to gain a whole pile of shield strength, internal armor, and weapon power, aswell as aethetics that I hold so dear.

There are bigger ships out there, and smaller ships with more cannon power, but can they claim such a visually pleasing experience? Can you stride the internal promenades and zen gardens?

Features as yet incomplete internal hangar space of five 30x20x15 decks.

I have pictures of my two earlier ships, if anyone wishes to ogle my efforts there.

Reaction score
    Mystic

More pictures and ship download here: https://www.dropbox.com/home/starmade/pictures/Mystic
    17 x antimatter cannons do roughly 236 damage each, and salvage power to suck in whole Isanth ship in about 5 seconds. Shield capacity is maximum you can get for 2.0 sec regen delay (206k).

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    My latest creation, the Bad Momma.
    She is actually smaller than she looks, at 42544 blocks
    Side View:

Front View:

Top View:

Power: 681639.9
    Power regen: 1124998.4 e/s
    Thrust: 9645.6
    Shields: 498750.0
    Weapons: 2x antimatter cannon
    Damage: 1271.0
    Range: 2299.6
    Reload: 58.0
    Speed: 142.1

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I was cruising around in My newly recovered, repaired, and refitted Striker01A Refit (It\'s a long story), testing it out, and just doing some site-seeing. I discover on one planet that this thing is really well balanced, and doesn\'t rock or shake on planetary landings like everything else, but what ever.

So as I\'m cruising the stars, a family member walks by, and I start showing them the planets, describing their attributes. \"that\'s a terran-type planet, they\'re earth like, that\'s a desert world, that? oh that\'s an alien world, they\'ve got these cool twisty bits\" (Pulls into low orbit and shows) \"Hey, I can probably give you a better view on foot! Man, I won\'t bother landing right, let\'s just get down there. (Fly\'s nose-first towards planet) Oh crap thiswasabadidea! Nose up! Zenith thrust! OH SHI-

-thud-

No rocking, no bouncing, no rolling into a rock, just stopped. I get out of the ship and I see this:

-Puts on sunglasses-

Reaction score
    If its awesome paking you are after check out this -

this is myself and my good friend elmairin parked on his planet, his ship is balancing on top of mine, and mine is being help up 1 block thick strip of hull that is caught on his \'landing pad\'

Good ol gravity at its finest

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Whoa, With parking like that, I\'m thinking both of your ships have fully-stocked bars on board. :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Loooots off awesome builds here :)

The little space submarine is so cute :3

Here\'s my baby : a SPACE CHAINSAW

(http://star-made.org/node/12843)

Reaction score
    thrs is my first ship/turrent i bult.

top view.

side view.

front view.

mass: 68575.5 (Blocks: 686755)

langth: 777m. Hight: 32m. width: 41m.

power: 595237323.5 (5032478.4 e/sec)

Thrust:805407.3

shields: 1517849 (22160 s/sec)

the guns on top do 6385 damage and the reload is 50.4 and the distence is 10385.5

the guns on the bottem do 2070 damage and the reload is 53.4 and the distance is 3564

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Here\'s one I took on My second day into game. Totally blew My mind:

Like something off of a 70\'s or 80\'s album cover.