Possible to roll while not in a ship.

Reaction score
    You guys should make it possible to roll yourself while you are not in a ship. When you leave your ship it is really confusing trying to get back to your ship core especially in large ships.

Thank you,

IZMO

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    it is still possible to continue building. but i like the idea to roll your character when in astronaut mode, just like when you can roll in a ship

Reaction score
    You guys should make it possible to roll yourself while you are not in a ship. Sometimes while I'm in a ship I will orientate in somewhat then when I go into Build Mode everything is messed up and it is nearly impossible to continue building.

Thank you,

IZMO
    Forget what I said about not being able to build but it is really hard to find your core when everything is slanted, especially in a large ship.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Rotating the astronaut is planned.

Reactions: Blodge

Valiant70

That crazy cyborg
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Good. I like the disorientation of not knowing which way is up in space unless you press the button to align to standard orientation.

Reaction score
    I'd prefer the whole roll thing over this "align to ship" thing. People shouldn't be planted onto a ship until they use a gravity module.