Bug Possible bug different world loading from what I'm selecting

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I'm just wondering if its just me or are other people running into this issue.

I have a lot of worlds saved in single player. Due to parts randomly disconnecting on loading I keep backup copies of a lot of worlds with increment numbers. eg: test38, test39 etc. Just copy the world folder and rename it. Might have to wait a minute or two after saving or you might only get a partial save with bits missing.

But recently a lot of times when I select a world or the local play automatically selects the last world it loads some other world I did earlier or different world completely than the world I selected. I can even see after I exit starmade that the worlds saved in the server-database the one I didn't pick but got loaded into changed its modified date to the time I logged out.

I did search the bug tracker forum but ever bug that sounded remotely similar seems to have been fixed.

So is anyone else running into this problem? Where you pick a world and some other world is loaded?