Poseidon Dreadnought

Reaction score
    The Poseidon (WIP)

These are some progress shots of the Poseidon, it still has some ways to go but it is coming along nicely so far. The ship is based off of this design http://karanak.deviantart.com/art/Dreadnought-Tesser-164113849

Stats so far: L 700m/W 275m/H 150m

Side View

Front Sensor Array (And my other ship in the bottom)

Rear Section and Missile Pods

Engines and Rear defensive turret mounts

Underside and underside turret mounts
    Bridge and Turret mounts

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    Oh, yes! Can\'t wait to see more progress!

Reaction score
    I have managed to get some more work done on the interior of the ship and a small bit of the exterior detailing. So far I have built the:

• Bridge
    • Officer\'s quarters
    • Officer mess and washrooms
    • Captains quarters
    • Crew quarters and washrooms
    • Hospital
    • Main mess hall
    • VIP rooms
    • Terrarium (partially finished)
    • Cryo bay
    • Cantina
    • Viewing deck
    • And a hydroponic farm for self sustainablility on long voyages.

The rest of the images can be found in the full gallery here: http://imgur.com/a/bcWOL

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    http://star-made.org/content/infinia-ship-classification-system

http://star-made.org/content/flexible-vessel-classification-method

Check both of these for your classification. Without knowing the mass, I can only guess, But something tells me you have something beyond a dreadnought

Reaction score
    looks great so far.. cant wait to see it finished. also i love seeing my turrets on other peoples ships lol.

Reaction score
    Dreadnought is not a classification of soxe but of the purpose, Titan sized shps can bclassified as dreadnought because the actual pirpose of a dreadnought is minamal crew for long periods, while still having the fire power of 2 or 3 of the same ship in its basic state.

Sorry for grammer and spelling mistakes, on my tablet,

Hierarch, CEO of Titan Exports Inc.

Reaction score
    I have made some more progress on the ship having finished most of the crew areas, engine rooms need to be started, escape pods need to be finished, the hangers need a fair bit of work still, and the barbettes need a litlle more to finish them off. I have also started work on the exterior details,working on the larger aspects first and will be starting on the smaller details soon. And in regards to the classification of Dreadnought I know it is technically something bigger but I am basing it off of the Tesser Dreadnought and am just going with that.

Poseidon nameplate.

Engines and main hanger doorsMain Turrets (stats: 55000 dps, 220,000 shields, no power blocks or tanks has a mass of 2200, and will be updated to Heavy Siege Laser when new weapons are released.)

Exterior shuttle pad and defensive turret mounts

Hallway to the core room

Finished missile pods (Each pod has 2 volleys with 9 SD-BB missiles each. I will be updating them to the tracking missiles when new weapons come out.)

Turret Barbette and gunhouse

Inside turret barbette

Drone Hanger doorsSome exterior detailsAnd the fighter thats going to call the ship home

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Wonderful ships, I like it already, will you upload it when your done?

Reaction score
    I will be uploading it when it is done but it will likely be after the weapon updates if they are going to be soonish.