Port Redding Imports, 2017 Edition - Still RP, Still Slow To Build

Reaction score
    My old thread was only two posts and also they were really outdated so now you can watch the ships roll in over here instead.

First up, my biggest ship yet - which is still small.

Beetle-class Luxury Transport

Build by Free State Andus's Nosce Band, the Beetle began development as a personal transport. However, the engineers went a bit overboard with making it a comfortable ride and it found traction instead among executive markets, especially in the Republic of Zephis.

While not the fastest ship out there, it offers considerable amounts of living space for each passenger, so you're happy and well-rested when you arrive.

In practice, it's basically a cargo ship. It does have considerably more power than it actually needs, so you could bolt some salvagers on or expand the engines.

A full tour is available here.

I had this concept for a ship built around a U-shaped central corridor stuck in my head for a few weeks and only just now finally got to making the thing.

Shipyard link

I've got a few other ideas bouncing around in my head for other shapes in about the same scale, I might follow up if I get something more concrete like I did here.

Reactions: jayman38 and Gasboy