port over to android?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Any chance a lighter version of this game could be moved onto android? I'd love to play it on the go.

Reaction score
    Schema has enough on his hands without having to worry about coding an entirely new UI for a phone.

Reaction score
    I think the entire game would have to be recoded if its even possible, and I think Schema would rather allocate his time to something towards game engine stability.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    It is possible but really man, wait til\' it\'s at least released as a post-BETA game before you even think about it. Like Princeps said; Schema has got enough on his hands already.

mou

Reaction score
    I think it will come if the game suceed (just like minecraft pocket)

Reaction score
    Obviously a lighter version would be good on the go, but I do know of desktops that struggle on planets so maybe just the ability to carry on building a ship you were working on on the go and then when you uplink to your account on the launcher and your phone the blueprint is automatically uploaded from your catalog to your phone or vice versa. But obviously when schema has the time.

Reaction score
    The game will never have the optimization needed for an android clone unless Moore\'s Law suddenly self-resuscitates, and it would be a royal pain without an actual keyboard and mouse anyway.

Starmade will likely stay here, as a permanant member of the Master Race.