Port forwarding on AT&T router

Reaction score
    Im having some issues with connecting to my personal server. Ive port forwarded before for using Minecraft and Terraria servers, but for some reason, it doesn't work for Starmade and I am forced to use Hamachi, which I greatly dislike.

Has anyone had any success with running the server through their AT&T router and external IP address?

And for the record, using a different router is out of the question due to AT&T running other services (TV and Phone) trhough it as well, so using it is mandatory.

Ive tried using different port numbers, including the default ports for Terraria and Minecraft, but for whatever reason, no one can log in to the server. (Given the server is on my machine, I have to use the loop-back IP)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Try changing your Terraria server to use SM\'s port and connect to Terraria externally, this will let you know that the router is forwarding the port, and that it is not being blocked by AT&T.

Reaction score
    So I set up a minecraft server to test out the port forwarding and it worked just fine. Ive tried several ports just to be sure, and same for Starmade, but for whatever reason, it just refuses to work.