(Poll) What do you do with your enemies' ships?

When you overheat an enemy's ship, do you keep attacking, salvage it, or board/capture it?

• Total voters
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    With the new update, you can now board and capture ships. I'm curious how many people do.

Reaction score
    Depends on the ship and circumstance. In most cases I'll just use build mode to eat its blocks for use in my own things.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    Depends on the ship and circumstance. In most cases I'll just use build mode to eat its blocks for use in my own things.
    I don't like using build mode to salvage it because it kind of takes away the little bit of realism to it. You would have to take time to salvage it in real life. It is a quick way of getting the stuff off of it, though.

Reaction score
    Yeah but then i have to overheat the core and destroy blocks and stuff. Besides I don't usually put salvagers on my ship, I prefer using the space for more important subsystems

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    I'll devour it. Even if it looks cool there isn't really a point with trying to use a half destroyed ship.

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    Depends on how dead it is. Normally I'll just salvage it in a large salvager or using the build menu to do it. If it looks cool enough and can be restored to working order without much of an issue than I'm likely to capture it and tow it back to base.