Point Defense Turrets

Reaction score
    Again I was testing this against what I felt I would encounter in a solo survival game. As for a PvP setting I could test against bigger missiles types. Of course I had wanted to create a good foundation before jumping into larger systems to get a handle on how things interact.

Admittedly a 10K missile is better suited for Fighter on fighter action, and not at all suited for large vessel engagements. I have yet to test bombs as I need to create a target that is not one of my projects. With that said I do have a ship that fires (8) 250K missiles in a volley, so I can test against that as soon I get targets.

Looks Like I am making those target dummies :)
    [doublepost=1532713721,1532713316][/doublepost]
    how many blocks do i need for a 10k missile? 12-12 m-b?

my points is, if you need 6 ams that have 6+3 c-c = 49 blocks, to counter 12-12 times 2 = 44 blocks missiles, you are loosing efficiency.
    Several things here, I was testing against (2) 10K missiles and was using (6) PDT, which destroyed the missiles within 500M of the launching craft from 1500M out. I have not tested to see what the minimum number of PDT of that size are needed to take out the Missiles from that range, I just know how many I was using, and how quickly the did their job. It is quite possible that only two such PDT are needed, but further is testing required.

Still your feedback is appreciated, and encouraged.