Plexrecycler or Factory block?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I was watching the tutorial video for making the harvester, and It mentioned the plexrecycler. I've since scoured the universe looking for one to buy with no luck. I've since searched the forums and read that the factory block was going to replace the plexrecycler, or already has. My question is, how to I upgrade the quality of materials I mine like in the video?

Thanks,

That new guy

Reaction score
    Particle Press is what compresses a mineral into a more efficient block.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thanks Alviss! The Particle Press wiki link is blank, otherwise i\'d know. Thanks again!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I put the L1 item into the press, but it only seems to turn them into electronics. Does it need to be by itself? I currently have it linked to the factory block. Any ideas?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I kinda forgot about the details of how those work, but will post whenever I remember or find it out :D

Meanwhile, have a bump ^^

Reaction score
    I believe... the plexrecycler is the only current way to condense minerals to a higher L level. But they are being phased out, currently you can obtain the recyclers via admin commands, or from NPC drops.

As far as I know the particle press and factory\'s convert minerals to parts, they don\'t currently have a method to condense minerals.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yeah I tried all the factory blocks by now, I guess im just going to kill some pirates. :) I like the idea of the plexrecycler, it makes mining more useful and necessary in my opinion. Thanks for the info for sure though! It makes it that much more enjoyable being in the know.