PlexLifter Bug

Reaction score
    For some reason, I found the lifter part of a PlexLifter just floating in space. I think that was because I accidentally put one on my ship at one point then flew off or something. Anyway, I shot it to try to get rid of it, and the game crashed.

Reaction score
    I discovered a lifter problem too, we got one lift in an captured pirate base and the platforms often get stuck at the middle of the lift and there is no way to remove them, maybe it could be implemented that platforms can be deleted because we also tried a spacelift (planet-station) and well it did not work because we were always faling thru the lift and now we got about 10 platforms in our orbit xD

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I crashed an entire server by doing the following:

playing around with plexar elevator (I wanted to see if more would raise a ship!)
    actual elevator platform remained--removed the blocks--platform still remained. for some reason, I then had the compulsion to get in my ship and fire at the platform.

Next thing I know, the entire server went down. I immediately hopped on thepixelservers ts3 server to express my concern, and they directed me here.

SORRY everyone at thePixelServers!