Plexdoor/plexlight wedges & corners

TrickyNicky27

Blarg3437
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    Self explanitory... plexdoor and plexlight wedges and corners. This would make for amazing builds and smooth doors and lights... over all a better ship building experience.

Reaction score
    I agree. Most spaceships depicted in Sci-fi are a sleek model, and with the items suggedsted here, we could build dreams!

Reaction score
    As long as it\'s just 4 color types , at least... might be a bit too many blocks if you add wedges for the whole palette of colors. But tetras would make for prettier lights.

Hopefully the light wedges can light surfaces they\'re attached to without visual glitches.

I don\'t think plexdoors need wedges and corners , as you cannot combine two wedges at the moment. That\'d just make doors with holes at the corners.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    Plexdoors could use wedges, like when people make sloped doors at the back of shuttles or when they want to go for diagonal crossbars on large hanger doors

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    +1, but I don\'t really need corners on everything too. Just wedges to make it look less blockish.

I would also like a smooth-block which automatically transforms to wedges/corners/etc. to smooth out the edge in 1-3 adjacent. Dunno if that could workout or if peoples then want a \"razor\"-style block too.

Reaction score
    I believe they have mentioned this in the Q&A, and they were talking about it, but that it might be hard/impossible to accomplish.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • TwitchCon 2015
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Do you remember what time frame that was talked about? These blocks seem like something many people want, adding them in shouldn\'t be difficult.

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I believe they have mentioned this in the Q&A, and they were talking about it, but that it might be hard/impossible to accomplish.

Do you remember what time frame that was talked about? These blocks seem like something many people want, adding them in shouldn\'t be difficult.

because of IDs?

BTW: I already voted for the same functionality/grid for items with different shapes/IDs. If not only for differently looking power generators or different quality levels if someone wants that.