Plex recycler idea

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Plex recyclers basically take 10 of an unrefined ore and turn it into 1 of the next level. but the thing is, this block can still be scrounged up by finding it in pirate loot. So why not give it a makeover?

My idea: As it's name implies, the plex recycler will take anything you throw at it and turn it into random stuff.
    simple: throw in some random I-don't-want-that loot into this beauty and out comes something of use.
    how it works: we don't know, all we do know is this: we put bad stuff in (like say 100 rock or dirt), and out comes something like a shiny new computer or a new power cell. however: if it isn't a wanted item, the machine turns it into a y-hole. (or a least-desired item).
    how the idea works:
    input 100 of whatever
    plex recycler generates a random item id. if that value is a desired item (I.E everything in general element except for hulls, and ship element) then it produces 1 of it. If it isn't, then output 1 y-hole (or other undesired item). and because the output is so random, there is no way of always getting the same item, making it overall a good source of income and useful to shop-owners. downside is, you may get an aubundancy of y-holes. (or other undesired items)

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius
    Energy Condensers from minecraft mod "tekkit"? that broke the whole game :P

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    Energy Condensers from minecraft mod "tekkit"? that broke the whole game :p
    Those technically weren't "recyclers" because you were able to choose what you get.

I'd just suggest the following: an item put in a recyler will be broken down into it's components(from which it can be crafted again)

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    --- many players: ---

wow 3 times the item I wanted in a row...

Randoom, randoom, randoom...

after one hour. YAY That is what I wanted!

after some thinking: damn. 1 million yholes and 1 reactor??? WTF Bugreport! Blaim admins! ...

I hate lotteries-games
    They randomly doom players and randomly help others (from a player's perspective)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    What version are you playing on? The plex recycler has no use in the current version. It is there, but you can't get it without commands.