Plex lifters on planets

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    When im on a planet and i try and activate a plex lifter it drops me back on to the planet and heads up to my ship with out me and i have no other way to get back to my ship with out building up to it. So please help resolve this problem and im sure other have hadd this problem too

Thanks,

Doc1776 (brandon)

Crashmaster

I got N64 problems but a bitch ain't one
    Reaction score
    plex lifters over 30-40 or so blocks go too fast to work. Even 30 is a bit much at times.

I split an approx 120 block space elevator into sections of 30 with a green light dividing the sections. When you see the green light coming get ready and R a new elevator panel as the lower one pauses at it\'s top and you\'ll pop up a bit onto the new one and start going again. Slower, you have to pay at least a bit of attention and lag can still make the plexlifter dump you off it seems.

Now no more elevators.

Reaction score
    Patience like old master Jedi said :) Debuging and optimizing is the worst and time-eater progress. Especially Shema announced so many changes. Writing the code is the one, but make program working on all computers, hardwares and drivers is seems like neverending war :)

Reaction score
    I think this should come later because now is alittle to early to be complaining we have new weapons and optimizations not to push you down but it needs to come later.

Reaction score
    whell I\'m making a big deathcube (like starwars deathstar) and it takes me time to go to the core room...