please rework buttons a bit

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    pretty sure it just was overseen but a button next to a area trigger should be able to trigger a gravity module. actually not the case well the button does not get triggered by an area block controller... plx fix. Otherwise we still need our self reseting activation block thing again...
    btw. the advantage of the activation block and delay(s) not were the variable amount of delay to be added... could we please get like an ajustment interface for buttons to tell them how long the signal should stay on? TY

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Couldn't you just put a button next to the activator and then link them both to each other? The Area trigger would set off the activator, which would switch the Gravity and trigger the button, and after the 0.5 wait the button would deactivate the Activator (Gravity state would not trigger because the logic chain was >1, and player data is not sent that far).

And from what I gathered with the rail update, Schema doesn't want a interface, and wants most things to be done via placing of blocks;
    Some people might think: “Why can’t I just set the amount of rotation and speed in a menu?”. The reason is, that it would be then a static value, unless scripting is used. The rail system is fully dynamic and gives visual feedback. So you can change speed, rotation, and rail directions at any time manually or triggered by the logic system. Having it in a script would firstly be harder to understand and learn, secondly break with the game’s principle of using block architecture to solve problems, and lastly would be more a simulator or programming studio than a game.

Reactions: SapioiT
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Couldn't you just put a button next to the activator and then link them both to each other? The Area trigger would set off the activator, which would switch the Gravity and trigger the button, and after the 0.5 wait the button would deactivate the Activator (Gravity state would not trigger because the logic chain was >1, and player data is not sent that far).

And from what I gathered with the rail update, Schema doesn't want a interface, and wants most things to be done via placing of blocks;
    I spent over an hour working on a door, this helped me finish it. Thank you very much.