Please fix turret detection

Reaction score
    Ok, so I'm in the process of building an anti fighter cutter, using logic to make autopiolot and a damage display. It uses logic to determine what parts of the ship are intact, and which turrets are still docked. However, the turret detectors have a problem. They work just fine when I'm docking or undocking, but if a turret is blown off, i.e. core overheats on the dock, it doesn't send a signal to the activation block that it is empty. I'm on version 0.159, build 20140702_161216, and the turret detection setup is as follows: turret docking mod.>activation>not>and(connected to a not>delay timer) connected to red plexlights. As previously stated, it works fine when something is docked or undocked normally.

Valiant70

That crazy cyborg
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    That's actually really clever. The problem with your system being that the module doesn't send an "undock" signal when the turret blows up. You're right - a signal should be added to the docking module when the docked ship or turret is blown off. It just make sense since blowing the turret off is just another way of removing it from the docking module.