Please fix the elevators!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Please fix the elevator! My space station and planet is so difficult to use because my elevator doesn't work, When I get on, I am carried ten blocks until I fall through the elevator. Please fix this bug!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    This happens because the elevator is literally too fast to carry your stationary body, so you start to clip through it until you fall.

For now there are two solutions I know of:

1 Add more floors and break up the elevator a bit, it will be slower but you will eventually reach the top

2. Jump as you are riding the elevator, this gives it no time for you to clip through and you will get there a couple seconds early

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'d like a way of removing an activated plex elevator after a block was removed... if one piece is taken out while the lift is moving, it\'ll stop--and stay. The lift will just sit there floating and ya can\'t be rid of it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I am having the same issue. Built a base on a planet that has an elevator to space. Because the elevator is so long it goes too fast and I clip through it. Developer(s) should either make the elevator a constant speed that won\'t clip or just fix the clipping itself.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    You don\'t clip through the elevator if there is no gravity, I had the same problem too when I was on a station with the gravity on, all I did was turn off the gravity and it took me all the way to the top. Now from planet to base that is something i don\'t know how to do, if you could deactivate the gravity in the elevator then this should be done.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Regardless... a lift is a lift, is a lift. It still is something that eventually needs to be fixed. I looked at the list of commands and it doesn\'t look like there are any commands to disable gravity.

???

Reaction score
    you should see my space elevator if i fly over it i fall to the planet if i use it i either clip through it instantly or get launched out of the top at lightspeed

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Stand right up against the plex lifter column. You\'ll clip through less. I\'ve been able to use an elevator to get all the way up to a space station orbiting at the very edge of a planet\'s atmosphere this way using a single elevator.