Bug Player tried to upload corrupted skin

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Every time it try to change my skin, the process fails and i get an error message saying: Player tried to upload a corrupted skin.

This happens whenever i use the smrh files, or try to use the individual pieces of the skin from the modding menu

I have the default texture packs, at the 256 resolution setting. I have not tried the other settings.

Reaction score
    Skin upload seems to be broken at the moment. I've got an eye on the issue, because me and my players appear to have the same problem. I didn't have the time yet to take a deeper look into it since it's x-mas time. I will open an issue on the bug tracker soon when I've time to make sure it's not already reported.

Local skins should work by the way.

Reaction score
    What does local skins mean? Is there a way to make our custom skins into local skins? I don't want to use anyone else's skin, I want to use mine.

Reaction score
    By local skins I mean that you can see your own skin and if you drop them manually into the directory the should work as well.

Reaction score
    It appears that the problem does not effect all skins /players. Could you please upload your skin and post the server IP (and maybe OS) where you tried to upload your skin? I would provide my own, but I am not at home right now.

Reaction score
    Dunno what's up but when I walked around in the tutorial it somehow showed up fine, even though I had an error message saying it was a corrupted file. I finished the tutorial and logged out, then logged back in. No error message at all, so I guess it is working now. I don't really get how it magically started working but hey, it works!