Player Statistics

Reaction score
    How many cloaked ships have you found?

You may recognize this phrase, yes its from the game. I wondered once I read it again after many times of reading... What if there were stat counters? How many pirates have you killed? Outcasts? How much cargo have you looted? How many pirate stations destroyed? Players killed?

Reaction score
    How many cloaked ships have you found?

You may recognize this phrase, yes its from the game. I wondered once I read it again after many times of reading... What if there were stat counters? How many pirates have you killed? Outcasts? How much cargo have you looted? How many pirate stations destroyed? Players killed?
    Stat counters would be a nice thing to have later in development (right now I don't think it should be a high priority). Eventually, the community should get together and compile a list of everything they want the game to keep track of for each player, from how much ore they've mined to how many stations they've looted.

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    How many ressources you gathered from where (loot, mining, deconstructing abandoned)

How much damage you dealt/received and from which source (similar to how StarConflict does it)

How much you own (credits, blocks in factioned ships, etc)