Player Permission Block

Reaction score
    On servers you are able to protect your ships with a faction permission block, but what if you have a chest of your reasorses that you don't want pleople to mess with, faction members can do what ever they want to to your stuff. My solution is a player permission block. The player permission block will make it so only you and people you give permission to can open a cerrtian plex chest, door, enter a ship, or even build block. Lastly The player permission block should only be breakable by the player who placed it so no one can just break the block and get to your stuff.

Hope you guys like this idea.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I see the posibility of greifing with this. If an admin rarely visits, imagine how bad having a few thousand of these blocks scattered around spawn.

Not to mention, you have too little faith in factions. Faction members don\'t steal from eachother. it\'s just how it works.

Reaction score
    There is merit to the idea. People wouldn\'t grief with it more than they do by making a faction just for themselves and using faction blocks. I\'d imagine it would have a similar value to faction blocks anyway.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    The Collective on Illusive just unfactioned my (CR) base with a spy, his suggestion is more than valid.