Planets with more worth

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ok so this is just an Idea well more like a few ideas one planets could use some NPC's live villagers from simple tribes villages towns cities ranging from cave people to advance Space fairing people you can trade with them even the cave people they may have a statue made of a precious mineral or a peace of tech they found from a crashed ship like a gravity Block and they have been guarding it you could make ally out of the pirates and sell them the people you find on these worlds or you can find a CIV that is on the verge of space travel loot them or help them buy selling them a space core used ship dealers have food on planets so a faction can have an entire world for wheat crop to sell make into medicine or to supply a colony I think by default eating should not be a requirement but can be part of the game under options just like the textures in pre build 0.1 what do you guys think ?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    alien animals and crops to make Cloth or other material for faction based uniforms or armor custom Side arms

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • TwitchCon 2015
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Don\'t PM people with links to your terrible threads.

Reaction score
    Jesus Christ...

Did you learn punctuation and paragraphs in school?

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    A lot of peoples don\'t know this.

I guess, they share the broken keyboard. :P

Reaction score
    Coming from the person who cannot spell \"Explanation\", You Put \"Explination\" or something similar in a post of yours somewhere.

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    The general concept is good, and I agree... but please, PLEASE, try to make your topics readable.