Planets not fully rendering?

Reaction score
    I have run into this a few times, usually after getting repeated "connection problem" warnings where a planet is just the low-res render without blocks or collision. This usually passes after an exit and reload but this one is a bit new. I have landed on what appears to be a lava planet. I'm not sure if this is just one of the many planet types out there or if it is a glitch. See below.

Attachments

Reaction score
    Got my answer. Game crashed shortly after and then the planet loaded on the next spawn.
    [doublepost=1515112898,1515112684][/doublepost]I also get this glitch a lot too if anyone has any suggestions? This happens about 3 out of every 4 spawns. Half of my systems are "disconnected" and I have to exit and reload the game. Sometimes I have no weapons, other times no thrusters, and in this case my scanner and jump drives are messed up. Why?

Attachments

Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Likeable
    You should report that glitch in the bugs forum/app. They can fix that.

Reaction score
    Planets have been, and will probably continue to be laggy and glitched until the Universe update in the future. I suggest you stay away from planets for now. There have been and probably is plans of rebuilding them at least partially for many years now, yet little has happened to them, because the Devs seem to have put gameplay quality issus on the back burner until "core mechanics can be fixed" (an ongoing task, that seems to be their favorite excuse for not doing anything related to the gameplay experience in general). Even if you do report the bugs, don't expect to have a quick fix anytime soon, due to the focus being not there at the moment.

Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Likeable
    Yeah, they'll fix a GUI bug though. For sure. That 2nd pic is a GUI bug.